How to Pay a Fine Online
- Make sure you have your reference number which would be in your outcome letter.
- Click on this link HERE
- Create an account and follow the instructions HERE
- A copy of the receipt will be issued to both Community Engagement and yourself for reference.
If you have any issues you can contact Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Pay a Fine over the Phone
- Phone 028 0907 2858 and state that you need to pay a fine.
- When you pay, you will be asked for and must provide a project code, account code and sub analysis code as well as your own reference number.
Project Code: C5210MRA
Account Code: 5535
Reference Number: found in your outcome letter
You are required to provide proof of payment to Community Engagement by supplying a receipt or email, confirming payment to the Finance Office.
How to Pay a Fine in person
You can also pay for your fine in person by calling into the Student Finance Office
1st Floor, Student Guidance Centre
91A University Road
You will need to provide them with a reference number found on your outcome letter.
If you cannot pay your total fine by the due date and wish to pay it in instalments. Contact email@example.com with your reference number and we will work with you to create a payment plan.
Struggling with Finances