The international and national impact of our innovative research is evident in Group members’ engagement with:
- the Council of Europe
- the European Commission
- the European Parliament
- International Labour Organisation
- Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations
- Regional government departments and UK government departments.
Members of the group have been involved in the development of the successful Knowledge Exchange Seminar Series (KESS) in the Northern Ireland Assembly. Aiming to encourage debate and improve understanding, KESS provides a forum to present and disseminate research findings in a straightforward format, across the Programme for Government; making those findings easily accessible to decision-makers such as MLAs and Assembly committees, as well as the wider public sector.
Group members are especially committed to working with user groups, and have strong links with
- the Community and Voluntary Sector
- Service Providers
- Practitioners in both the North and South of Ireland.