Conveyancing and Practice Management Seminar 2019
The Institute of Professional Legal studies hosted the fourth annual CPD event on June 6th 2019.
This is the fourth annual three hour Conveyancing CPD event that Simon Murray and Ruth Craig have presented at the Institute of Professional Legal Studies.
As in previous years, they dealt with topical and relevant property issues and suggested how practitioners can respond to the ever changing demands of this area of practice.
The seminar included:
- Issues arising out of the generic certificate of title agreed with the CML;
- Updates on recent conveyancing decisions and practice directions and the practical implications these may have for your practice;
- The revised General Conditions of Sale - encouraging good practice and improving the conveyancing process;
- Would a completion protocol reduce stress?
- Building Control and the “Ten Year” rule – are we missing the point?
- Practical tips on dealing with inadequate title and controlling a difficult sale.