Join us for an inspiring evening with successful female leaders from the world of Financial Services.
About this Event
FinTrU and Queen's Management School are proud to present 'Women in Finance: Inspiring the Next Generation.'
This event will see an all-female panel of successful leaders from the world of Financial Services take the stage to share their experiences.
- Vicky Davies (Deputy CEO, Danske Bank)
- Sinead Carville (Chief Human Resources Officer, FinTrU)
- Victoria Collins (Head of Global Risk HQ, Nomura)
The event will be hosted by Prof. Nola Hewitt-Dundas (Head of Queen's Management School).
There will be a pre-show networking slot from 17:45 to 18:30 to allow attendees to have the opportunity to network with each other with some light refreshments.
- 17:45 – 18:30: Pre-show networking
- 18:30 – 20:00: Panel event