EFMD's Highered Global Career Fair Takes Place 18-20 October
We are happy to announce that QMS will participate again in the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs powered by Highered. These virtual fairs allow students to have real-time interaction with recruiters from leading companies and organisations.
The fair is open to both students and alumni for free and will take place over the course of three days, from October 18-20th. The 3-day event will feature multiple sector and geographic-specific fairs, all on a single platform.
This event will bring together global and local companies/organisations from multiple sectors looking to hire the right candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for students and graduates to introduce themselves to potential employers, meet with recruiters and start applying to the available career opportunities.
Here’s what they can expect:
- Visit the virtual booth of the companies/organisations
- Live chat and interview with recruiters
- Attend keynotes held by industry experts
Each day career experts will host live and interactive CV Clinics, where attendees also get the opportunity to have their CV reviewed and receive valuable feedback.
How to register?
- Log in to the Highered Opportunity Platform (gethighered.global) If they do not have an account, it is easy and free to sign up and create an account.
- Click on “Virtual Events” on the top menu and register for the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs Powered by Highered. To complete registration, a profile will need to be filled.
How to prepare
- Read Highered’s 7 tips on how to best prepare for the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs by Highered.
- Upload CVs on the GetHighered platform under “My Page”
- Follow Highered on social media to get real time update about the event:
- Instagram: @gethighered
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/highered-global