Highered is a job platform for students and graduates, with the goal of getting you hired. This global careers service is aimed towards connecting and supporting every person involved in that process – the recruiter from your dream company, career advisor at Queen's Management School, and you, the student. Highered gives you a career boost, motivates you, inspires and raises your confidence.
Log in with your Queen's University email address to create your profile. You will then be invited to build your own fully customised career platform, incorporating your academic credentials and professional interests.
Click Highered to begin.
By joining the GetHighered platform, you get exclusive access to various opportunities:
- Student ambassador programme
- Job postings worldwide
- Virtual careers fairs and events
- Live CV clinics
- Internships: full-time and part-time
- Online assessments
- Workplace culture country guides
Highered shares knowledge about the latest trends in recruitment, best practices and other content crafted specifically to you. They give you all the resources you need to get out there, enter the job market and kick start your career.
The EFMD Global Fair is an excellent opportunity for students from top accredited business schools and employers to connect, providing a seamless experience for both job seekers as well as recruiters. The 3-day event will be packed with industry speakers, masterclasses, workshops, inspiring keynotes, and top leading employers looking to hire students and recent graduates.
- Participation for QMS students is free
- After registering for the fair, you will receive a confirmation email from Highered and a couple of emails with helpful tips on preparing for the fair. Before the fair, please ensure that your web browser is updated to have a smooth experience.
- During the fair, you can chat with recruiters from various companies to learn more about the opportunities they offer, attend webinars and masterclasses, and participate in the CV Clinics, where Highered will help you master your CV.
- If you’re looking for a job or an internship, it’s ideal to have your CV ready and uploaded to your profile before the fair so that recruiters can see it. You can take references from the Highered CV template or join the series of live CV Clinic during the fairs if you need help crafting your CV.
Global Employers Represented