Online panel discussion to discuss challenges to farmed grass landscapes. Hosted by Queen's University Belfast and University College Dublin
- March 29, 2021
- 19:30 - 21:30
Climate change, biodiversity loss and policy continue to present challenges to farmed grass landscapes. Join us for an online panel discussion with farmers, ecologists and policy representatives to explore the challenges and opportunities facing resilience in grassland systems, facilitated by Eco I presenter, Anja Murray.
There will be opportunities throughout for Q&A from attendees in the audience to engage a lively discussion among the panelists. The aim of this online event is to encourage discussion around sustainability in grassland production systems – to promote a better, resilient future.
- 7.30pm: Overview & introduction by grassland project managers
- 7:45pm: Introduction by Anja Murray (Eco I presenter)
- 8:00pm: Q&A session (zoom webinar Q&A ):
Panelists from the following institutions;
- Agri-Food & Biosciences Institute
- Ulster Farmers Union
- University College Dublin
- Queen's University Belfast
School of Biological Sciences
- Add to calendar