To highlight the breadth and impact the project has and will deliver
The aim of EU-China-Safe is to mobilise resources in Europe and China to develop a cohesive partnership that will deliver a shared vision for food safety and authenticity and work towards “mutual recognition”. Comprising 16 participants from the EU and 17 from China, EU-China-Safe contains key research organisations, government and industry needed to develop and jointly implement major advances in improving food safety and combating food fraud in the two trading blocks.
This event marks the end of this project and will focus on the breadth and impact the project has delivered to date and will in the future.
- Professor Chris Elliott (Queen's University Belfast)
- Professor Wu Yongning (China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment)
- Dr Carsten Fauhl-Hassek (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment)
- Professor Jana Hajslova (University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague)
- Professor Seamus Fanning (University College Dublin)
- Ms Gemma Regan (Teagasc)
- Professor Moira Dean (Queen's University Belfast)
- Mr Paul Webb (European Research Executive Agency)