Wednesday 27th March 2019
12:30pm - 2pm
School of Biological Sciences
Chlorine Gardens, Queen’s University Belfast
The sessions will include an overview of all postgraduate taught courses within the school followed by pizza and refreshments and an opportunity to talk on a one to one basis with the course coordinators and students currently studying on the course.
Postgraduate taught courses currently offered by the School of Biological Sciences include:
- MSc Advanced Food Safety
- MSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- MSc Ecological Management and Conservation Biology
- MSc Leadership for Sustainable Development
- MSc Leadership for Sustainable Rural Development
- MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- MSc Parasitology and Pathogen Biology
We'll be in touch very shortly with more information regarding the event.
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11