Queen’s Virtual Open Day Festival is so much more than a 360 tour. Explore our city and campus, meet our community and experience subject talks, live Q&As and live chats from the comfort of your own home.
September 10, 2020 - September 12, 2020
10, 11 and 12 September - 12 - 6pm
We will be hosting an Undergraduate Virtual Event in September in place of our on-campus event.
Join us to experience what Queen’s has to offer and begin your university journey:
- Learn more about your Undergraduate course of interest with our academic talks
- Take a virtual tour of our campus and find out about all of the facilities we have to offer
- Talk to our admissions team through live-chat and ask any questions you have
- Explore our on-campus accommodation options and find out how Queen’s can support you
- Hear from our dedicated teams including Careers, Employability and Skills, Queen’s Sport and Study Abroad
- Chat to current students and hear all about their experiences at Queen’s
Further details will be available closer to the time.
Pre-book your 3 day pass today and we’ll email you in the coming weeks with all of the information you need, including our live event timings so you can book onto live talks and plan your schedule for the day.
You'll get access to recordings and other useful info if you can’t make it.
Domestic Recruitment and Events
- General Public Prospective Students