Open to PhD applications in bioresorbable biomaterials including:
- Accelerated test methods for predicting long-term performance of biomaterials
- Bioresorbable polymers used in orthopaedic and cardiovascular applications, for example PLLA, PGA and various co-polymers
- Influence of sterilisation technologies on performance of biomaterials
- Electron beam modification of polymers
- Calcium phosphate biomaterial
- Tissue scaffolds via layer-by-layer manufacture
Four current PhD students and fifteen PhD students successful completed.