Applications are invited for up to a maximum of three full-time international PhD studentships in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences at Queen’s University Belfast, for October 2019 entry.
In the School of Nursing and Midwifery, applicants may be considered if they have received an offer to undertake a PhD in any of the following areas:
- Maternal and Child Health
- Chronic Illness and Palliative Care
- Education and Practice
How to Apply:
Applicants for this Studentship opportunity will require an offer to study a PhD within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences for 2019 Entry. Potential applicants can find possible supervisors here to help identify a possible research project within the various research areas.
When a supervisor and project have been identified, candidates should complete the online application by clicking here for the QUB Postgraduate Applications Portal. Applicants must supply a cover letter and should attach this to their proposal.
- Closing date: 1st February 2019
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students, paying the international tuition fee to be considered eligible for this scheme. Students paying NI/EU/GB fees are note eligible.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate research programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences, starting in the academic year 2018-19 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- In a situation of shared supervision across Faculties within Queen’s University Belfast, the principal supervisor must be assigned to the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
- Students studying on a part-time basis or on distance learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.