Name: Layla Alshammari, BSN,RN,MSN
My PhD project is: Developing a foot care intervention for patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) receiving haemodialysis.
My supervisors are: Dr Helen Noble, Dr Peter O'Halloran, and Dr Oonagh McSorley
- Factors affecting the academic performance of student nurses: A cross-sectional study Alshammari, L., Alshammari, F., Astodello, E., Saguban, R. & Altheban, A., 10 Sep 2017, In : Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 8, 1
- Diabetic Patients’ Knowledge and Practice of Foot Care in Saudi Arabia: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Research Showcase Conference (Poster Presentation), School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- “Advances in the Nursing Profession: Challenges and Opportunities.” conference (Poster Presentation), 2nd Saudi Conference for Nursing Sciences 2020 (SCNS) of the College of Nursing, University of Hail.
- Lecturer (Education), College of Nursing, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
Bachelor of Nursing, 2011
Nursing college, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
Master of Nursing (Chronic Health Conditions), 2016
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia