This webinar has now ended. Click the link below to watch the recording.
New for 2016/17, the MSc in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice provides a flexible programme of study that is designed to develop the therapeutic knowledge and clinical practice skills of pharmacists to an advanced level.
The new programme replaces our previous postgraduate courses in clinical and community pharmacy. It is completed by Distance Learning, without attending on-campus. It is therefore open to both UK and International pharmacists.
- Open to pharmacists from all employment sectors
- Blend of distance and work-based learning
- Independent Prescribing option for UK pharmacists (subject to GPhC accreditation)
- Management and leadership development option
- Optional on-campus and local hospital teaching for International students
- This programme replaces our previous Clinical Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy programmes.