JOB OPPORTUNITIES at JAM Junior Academy of Music, School of AEL, QUB 2022-23
The Junior Academy of Music (JAM) would like to appoint music tutors for:
- Flute lessons and flute ensemble
- Strings lessons (including violin, viola and cello) and strings ensemble
- Guitar lessons and guitar ensemble
- Musicianship group lessons
- Have experience in instrumental teaching, as well as music theory and aural skills
- Be willing to work with a diverse age of students (pupils from the age 6-18)
- Be familiar with Kodaly, Dalcroze and Orff approach to music teaching
- Be passionate about teaching music, curious about enhancing and developing their own teaching style, and able to adapt to each pupil’s needs
- Be flexible in terms of working hours and be available on Saturdays
- Have a university degree in Music or equivalent professional experience
Some prior experience in instrumental and/or musicianship teaching is highly desirable.
The post is subject to renewal on an annual basis and the remuneration is £26 per hour. Everyone considered will be subject to a police check before being offered a position on the programme.
Interviews will be held around late July/early August 2022 with shortlisted candidates and the position would commence on 17th of September 2022.
To apply, please submit a current CV by 15 July 2022 to:
Juliana Licinic van Walstijn on email@example.com