Open to PhD applications in the field of
- British Political History after 1918, including the Thatcher Era
- Britain and the Cold War
- British Political History and Northern Ireland
Public outreach & key achievements
- Contributor to the LSE IDEAS Blog and the openDemocracy website.
- Policy Paper for History and Policy entitled ‘Governments and “Soft Power” in International Affairs:
- Britain and the Boycott of the 1980 Moscow Olympics’, August 2013.
- Interviews for BBC radio Ulster
|PhD Title||The Reception of Enoch Powell in Northern Ireland, 1968-1998|
|PhD Title||Anti-Communism in Great Britain and the United States during the Early Cold War, 1945-56|
|PhD Title||Red Scare: Anti-Communism and the Labour Party in Twentieth-Century Britain|
Alumni: Where are they now
|PhD Title||Northern Ireland and the Cold War, 1945 to c. 1972|
|PhD Title||Transatlantic Anarchism during the Spanish Civil War and Revolution, 1936-1939|
|PhD Title||Fiction from Fact: The British Spy Novel and British intelligence, 1894-1963|