Medicine Event 2021
We are pleased to advise that The School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Science will once again be running our very successful Medicine at Queen’s Open Day.
This event will be online and we would like to invite you to attend.
Date: Monday 20th December 2021
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Please scroll down to register
This event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear from the Admissions Lead for Medicine - Dr. Inez Cooke
- Hear from different academics about different career opportunities and working life in General Practice or as a Pathologist or Surgeon
- Speak with current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen's could be like for you
- Take part in a live interactive clinical skills session
- Find out more about studying Medicine at Queen's including course content, hours of study, and assessment methods.
*Sample programme may be subject to change
Register Now Using The Form Below
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions below...
Do I have to register via my Careers Teacher?
We will send all schools and career teachers notification of the event by letter and email, and they will distribute this information around Year 13 students. Sending an email or letter to book multiple spaces will not be accepted, all registrations must be done via our online booking form and students can go on and do this themselves.
How do I know if I have booked?
You will receive an automated reply to acknowledge receipt of booking, please do not book more than once in order to avoid duplication.
I atteneded the Medicine at Queen's event in June 2021, do I need to attend this?
No, if you attended the event in June you do not need to attend on this occassion the same content will be covered.
How do I attend the event?
Please register via the link above. A few days before the event is due to take place you will be sent a link via email which will allow you to join the webinar.
Is this event only for school pupils?
Medicine at Queen's Open Day is for Year 13 school students with an interest in studying Medicine for 2023 entry only.
I booked a place but I can't attend - what should I do?
If you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, please let us know as soon as possible.
To cancel please email email@example.com