- December 5, 2019
- Queens University Belfast David Keir Building Room OG336 18-30 Malone Road Belfast BT9 5BN
- 13:30 - 16:00
- This is a free event for members of the DCP only.
Registration deadline: 28 November
Would you like to be able to do research as part of your role, but have no idea where to start? Fear not, the Research Stream of the DCP is bringing you Northern Ireland’s top Clinical Psychologists who also manage to do research within their roles! This half day event will begin with lunch and will then move to presentations from our panel. The panel will then share their thoughts on the following important questions:
- How to get started with research in a Trust?
- Who to contact to get the ball rolling?
- Did you have funding? How did you apply for funding?
- What is the time commitment needed?
- What would you say to novice researchers about how to go about designing a research project?
Finally we will have an opportunity for questions and answers with our panel. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to boost your confidence and kick-start your research as a Clinical Psychologist.
|13:00||Sandwich lunch and refreshments|
- Event type
- Add to calendar