Call for Submissions
The President Dr Colin Cooper, the Board of Directors and the Local Hosts, Dr Paul Wilson and Dr Kostas Papageorgiou, would like to invite you to submit your abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the conference’s programme.
Submissions can cover any area of individual differences and their applications - including (but not limited to):
- Measurement of individual characteristics
- Individual differences applications to education, forensics, sport, work psychology and health & clinical psychology.
There are three formats available for submissions:
The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts and will make a final selection of presentations based on scientific quality, relevance, importance, and impact. The committee may request an oral presentation be switched to a poster presentation for capacity reasons, this will be communicated with the review outcome.
All submissions (for oral and poster presentation and symposia) should be emailed as a MS Word document attachment to email@example.com, following the submission requirements stated below. The document should be titled using only the surname of the person submitting the abstract in capital letters.
The deadline for all abstract submissions has been extended until April 17 2023.
The outcome of the applications submitted before the original submission deadline of March 31 will be sent to authors no later than April 30, 2023. Submissions received between April 1 and April 17 will receive outcomes by May 10. If you have submitted an abstract before and you have not heard the outcome of a submission by the appropriate deadline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Oral and Poster Presentation Abstracts
Oral presentations should be 15 minutes in length and presented using PowerPoint.
Posters should be printed in size A0 portrait orientation. The A0 paper size is 84.1 cm x 118.9 cm or 33.1 inches x 46.8 inches.
Please prepare oral and poster presentation abstracts using Times New Roman, size 12 font, and single line spacing. They should include (in the following order):
- Submission title
- Submission format (i.e., whether you submit for an oral or poster presentation)
- Identification: Names, Affiliations and contacts (e-mail addresses) for all authors
- Abstract: 200 words maximum limit, to include subsections of: rationale, methods, results, and implications of the work to be presented
- Keywords: 4 or 5
Requirements for Symposia Submissions
Symposia should be 75 minutes in length and encompass presentations from a maximum of 4 speakers (including the chairperson) on a common issue. In planning a symposium, a chairperson should allow sufficient time for audience questions and discussion.
Please prepare symposium abstracts using Times New Roman, size 12 font and single line spacing. They should include (in the following order):
- Symposium title,
- Names, affiliations and contact information (e-mail) for the chairperson
- Names, affiliations and contact information (e-mail) for all presenters
- Topic of the symposium and summary (maximum of 150 words)
- Titles and individual abstracts for each submission to be included in the symposium (maximum 150 words)
Note on number of submissions
There is no limit on the number of abstracts that an author could submit. There is no limit to the number of first-authored abstract submissions. For any questions, please contact email@example.com