Open to PhD applications in;
- The field of the relationship between physical and mental health
- Measurement and modelling of trauma and post-traumatic stress
- The role of shame in mental health.
Public outreach & key achievements
- Media appearances as a psychologist on a number of television shows including the Afternoon Show, the Daily show and You’re a Star.
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- Author of two popular text books: Research Methods in Psychology For Dummies and Psychology Statistics For Dummies
|PhD area||Attentional bias in OCD|
|Years of study||2014-2018|