Saturday 1st February 2020
For Undergraduate entry in September 2020
Thank you for applying to the School of Psychology for September 2020 entry.
Please join us for our Applicant Day on Saturday 1st February 2020. Your visit with us will include:
- Talk - What is Psychology?
- Talk - BSc Psychology at Queens
- Talk - A brief taster from one of our lecturers giving an introduction to a popular area of Psychology
- Q+A panel - ask a panel of our current students about their experience
- Tour - see the facilities on offer for teaching and research including live demos on our student-led tours
- Discuss - opportunities to chat informally with both staff and students
More details to follow.
Note that the Psychology events are part of an Applicant Day organised by the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences (EPS) which includes a talk from the Admissions Service at Queens. For more information and to register please click here.
Any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some further resources that we hope you will find useful.