Social Work Information Evening
7/11/2018 - 7/11/2018
6:30PM - 8:00PM
The Whitla Hall, Queen's University Belfast
Thinking of applying to Social Work for 2019 entry? Let us help you out. Come to our Social Work Information Evening on Wednesday 7 November 2018 from 18.30 – 20.00 at Queen’s University Belfast, Whitla Hall.
- Do you have lots of questions about the Social Work application process?
- Want to find out more about what Social Work involves? Come and talk to our internationally recognised, award winning staff, past and current students and find out all about it.
We’ll discuss everything from submitting your application to what it’s like being a Social Worker.
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis so booking is required.
Light refreshments and information stands will be available from 6pm. The information stands are:
- Funding and finance
- Admissions and Access Service
- NI Social Work Degree Partnership
- International opportunities
- Lloyds Scholars
|18.30||Welcome to Queen’s University Belfast, School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work|
|18.35||An overview of social work education at Queen's|
|19.05||Service user and carer involvement in social work education at Queen’s|
|19.15||Being a social work student (current students)|
|19.25||Hear from a graduate|
|19.35||Applying for social work – Admissions and Access Service|
You can download our campus map (PDF, 1.7MB) or use our interactive map app. The Sir William Whitla Hall is located on the main Queen's University Belfast campus – it is located to the right of the main Lanyon Building, Number 7 on the campus map PDF.
For more information email email@example.com