New Features in Version 8
During a phased roll out at the end of November 2015, we will be upgrading from Version 7 to Version 8 of the Content Management System.
The upgraded version has lots of additional system functionality, however the main interactions, especially for moderators, will remain almost the same, so the system should be quite familiar to you from the start. There is an upgraded interface throughout, and you will have the benefit of using the new Direct Edit features which let you add, edit, update and approve content directly in a single page view.
- New login address and login screen
- New user interface with improved usability, which is now fully responsive and optimised for tablet and mobile
- New Direct Edit with inline editing and site analytics
- New top menu including Bookmarks and Community Extranet Icon
- Menu structure overhaul with more logical grouping of functions
- New Section icons and new Actions menu
What’s the same
- Your username and password will remain the same
- Your access rights will remain the same
- The way you carry out all key tasks will remain the same