Recycling Week 2018
To find out more about Queen's 2018 Recycling Week, please click here to download the calendar.
The British Heart Foundation Clothes Collection
Would you like to have a positive influence on our environment, whilst supporting research which transforms the lives of people living with heart and circulatory conditions?
If so, a charity clothes collection will be taking place across the University from Monday 19 to Friday 23 November. The clothes will be donated to the British Heart Foundation, supporting them in thier ground breaking and life changing work.
Clothes Donation Stations will be located in these locations:
- Main Site Tower
- Students' Union
- Elmwood Building (School of Geography, Archeology and Palaeoecology)
- Welcome - Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine
- Medical Biology Centre
- Whitla Medical Building
- David Kerr Building (Malone Road Entrance and outside General Office of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- Elms Village (Laundry Room, Treehouse)
- Ashby (Entrance Foyer)
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- Centre for Public Health (Second Floor, ICS B Block, Royal Victoria Hospital)