Ref: 22/XXXXXX (Fiona/Fionnuala to advise)
Are you passionate about the quality of our built assets and love to get a real sense of achievement from delivering legacy projects?
The Queen's University’s estate is one of its most valuable assets, second only to its staff and students, and it is essential that we provide a high quality sustainable physical environment that is properly managed, ensures value for money, and can support the University's Corporate Plan objectives.
We, in the Estates Directorate cover all aspects of project delivery associated with the University’s Capital Programme that enhance the experience of all students and staff. We have over 250 buildings at Queen’s, of which over 100 have Listed Status. We have delivered over £350M of capital delivery in the last 10 years with continued substantial commitment projected for the next 10, delivering our sustainable development goals for our community.
Overview of the Role
Do you wish to work on projects that influence and shape our future generations, generate opportunities to change the world and that challenge current thinking whilst supporting new directions in research and learning? Do you want to engage with individuals who wish to impact the needs of society, both locally and globally? If delivering infrastructure that makes a positive difference interests you and you would relish an opportunity to take a leading role in delivering priority projects within the Estate Strategy 2022-2032, then we in Queen's University Estates Planning need to hear from you.
What we offer in return
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
- Generous holiday entitlement of over 8 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days (including Christmas and Easter) and 9 bank holidays) - That’s 42 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme – the University contributes 21.6% of salary
- Given the nature of the role and service the post is primarily campus based however agile working can be offered in line with business need
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at Queen’s Sport, our Campus gym; https://www.queenssport.com/
- Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
Further information on our attractive package can be found at: https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/HumanResources/pay-reward-and-benefits/
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact XXXX TBC
View Job Details and Apply Online - (Link directly to vacancy on HR Web app - Fionnuala to advise)