Register Now For An Imposter Syndrome Online Workshop
The Queen’s Gender Initiative and Athena Swan Teams invite you to an online Imposter Syndrome Workshop on Monday 5 September 2022.
This workshop is facilitated by Sandra Lee, Training & Learning Solutions and is open to all staff.
The learning outcomes for the workshop are to:
- Recognise Imposter Syndrome and how it manifests in everyday situations
- Explore unhelpful thinking styles and the impact it has on how we show up
- Discuss the underlying causes of our negative self-talk
- Challenge our limiting beliefs through a coaching activity
Date: Monday 5 September 2022 Time: 10.00am – 12.00pm
REGISTRATION: Please register here
* Places are limited to 50 and early registration is advised.