Terms and Conditions
- Any Queen's University staff or student can nominate a staff member for an award.
- Any member of staff can be nominated for an award, however, award winners must be employed at the University at the time of the Awards Ceremony to receive prize money.
- Nominations submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Apart from the Lifetime Achievement Award, all award categories must relate to work carried out in the 2020-21 academic year.
- For those categories which are open for team nominations, please note that a team should comprise of no more than 20 members.
- Members of the Judging Panel cannot be considered for an individual Staff Excellence Award. If a nomination is received for a member of the Judging Panel, it will not be considered.
- If a member of the Judging Panel is nominated as part of a Team, the nomination can be considered, but the individual panel member will not participate in assessing the nomination.