Tips for Filling in the Nomination Form
- As the Judging Panel can only assess nominations based on the information contained within the nomination form, please provide as much detail as possible about the nominee.
- Please refer to the relevant award category for advice on the type of information that should be included.
- Please ensure that you clearly demonstrate that the nomination refers to work undertaken during the 2020-21 academic year. (Apart from the Lifetime Achievement Award.)
- Submit a new form even if you nominated the person / team last year. You will need to state how the activity falls within the academic year 2020-21.
- If you are self-nominating, remember to include details of a colleague who can provide an appropriate reference.
If you are unsure what should be included in the nomination form and would like some advice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.