Purpose: To increase the opportunities for staff to express their “voice”, i.e. to share their opinions and have meaningful input into / consultation about work decisions, through the introduction of a “Staff Forum”.
1. The Staff Forum will meet three times per year and members will be required to gather and share feedback from their colleagues on matters, which affect their work.
2. The Chair will submit agenda items and members can also propose items.
3. Activities and updates from the Forum will be published on a dedicated webpage so that all staff can see a demonstrable impact of the activities.
4. Forum members are expected to:
5. A SharePoint site will be set up for members to submit feedback from their colleagues.
6. The Staff Forum is for all staff and is separate from Trade Union consultation. Consultation on matters relating to terms and conditions of employment and related subjects will continue through recognised trade unions and is outside the remit of this group. The University will continue to hold JCC/JCNC meetings with trade unions representatives.
|Chair:||Vice-Chancellor and President||Professor Ian Greer|
|Members:||Human Resources Director||
TBC Members from each School/Directorate/GRI
|Serviced by:||Human Resources Directorate|
|Reports to:||The University Executive Board|
|Receives reports from:|
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11