Our Latest Training Dates
We have new training dates available from January through to March 2018. These are held in The McClay Library. If the date you want is fully booked, don't forget to add your name to the waiting list in ITrent.
Jan to April 2018 in The McClay Library:
- 16 Jan, 10-1pm
- 21 Feb, 10-1pm
- 22 Mar, 10-1pm
- 17 Apr, 10-1pm
Registration for these courses is via the iTrent system. To register:
1) Log on to iTrent using your staff number and associated password;
2) Click on the 'Book onto a Learning activity (Training Course)' link;
3) Enter the word 'Web' in the search box and click on the search icon;
4) The CMS course runs under the name of 'Web Authoring: Introduction to CMS (Content Management System)';
5) Click on 'Select';
6) Choose which of the CMS courses you wish to attend by clicking on 'Select' for the date you wish to book;
7) Click on 'Save' to book.
Further instructions on using iTrent can be found here
Any questions? Contact us through our CMS Helpdesk and we will do our best to help.
More news and features
GDPR and eForms
22/05/2018 - Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, any eForms within the CMS that have been used to collect and process data should now be deleted from the system, if no longer required.
New CMS Content Types
7/03/2018 - As part of our continuous web development improvement programme, we are pleased to announce the release of two new CMS Content Types