Our mission is to transform medicine, health and life sciences, working locally and globally, through the extraction, sharing and development of knowledge from big data.
For achieving that advanced informatics offers a sociomaterial environment that develops FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) data.
- The D2S (Data Semantics Service) is a data knowledge extraction model that:
- Automates the loading, storage, linkage and provision of data sets within a FAIR environment for projects.
- Cleans, transforms and documents provenance meta-data and domain knowledge to make data sets “FAIR ready”.
- Supports key challenges in academic research such as reproducibility, anonymisation, data history, security and audit.
- Rapid and reproducible identification and linkage across data sets.
- The RD2S allows advanced informatics to provide pre-selected, research-ready data more accurately and rapidly, with improved semantics. Development of the RD2S is ongoing to further expand its support for new data types such as images, genomic data and mass spectrometry.
- The RD2S has been written in an extensible manner such that it could be used by any research data provision / safe FAIR service.