Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Submitted papers must be original and not submitted simultaneously elsewhere;
- Submissions must be prepared by using the Conference Template and uploaded in PDF format;
- The Oral Presentation Option includes a short 15 minutes presentation (in English), with a 5 minutess discussion;
- The Poster Presentation Option allows the Authors to present a poster from the sumbitted abstract at the poster exibhition;
- The submission must be done via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecccs1;
- The submission must Include the PDF file;
Abstract submission will open on 19th February 2019. Conference registration will be required with the abstract submission. The deadline for abstract submissions is 19th May 2019.
ECCCS-1 participation will be limited to 100 delegates in total, including ICONIC members. The conference organisating and scientific committee will review all abstracts. Oral/poster selection will be based on the quality of the submitted abstracts and relevance to the themes of ECCCS-1. You will receive notification of acceptance by 30th June 2019.
All posters will be on view in the Isdell Courtyard from the evening of 19th November 2019 to the evening of 21st November 2019, with a dedicated poster & exhibition session on the evening of 20th November 2019.
The abstract submission procedure does not require registration fee payment. Registration fee payment information can be found on the registration page.