Your essential checklist
Join our Live Webinars
- Click in the Live links on the Live Event page
- After each Webinar a link will be provided to join the next event
- You can join at any time by clicking on the links on the Live Event page
- Webinars are hosted on Webinarjam, you will be asked to provide your name and email address to log in
- During the Webinars you can submit questions in the "chat" feature
How to join the Live Employer Chat
- You can see who will be available for chat by signing into www.qub.ac.uk/myfuture
- Click on the name of the Event and navigate to the section "See Who's Coming"
- There is no need to RSVP.
- On the day, you can join via MyFuture or the link on the Live Event page of the GradFest website.
- Once the Live Chat is due to start a Live Chat Icon will appear next to any employer or organisation that is signed in
Join the queue to speak Live with an employer
- Click on the Live Chat icon and then enter your name and compose your message to the employer.
- You will be placed into a queue of people who wish to chat with that employer or organisation. The employer will see your chat request listed.
- Note: if they are chatting with someone else and don't pick up your request within 2 minutes, your chat request will automatically disappear from their queue, so you may need to retry.
- Once the employer accepts your chat request, you will be able to have an online chat with them. No other students will be able to see your chat.
- You will also be able to access our Careers Consultants in the same way during the Live Chat.
- Please note that the chat is conversation only and does not include a video link