Skip to Content


How do I know if I require an ATAS certificate?

Academic Technology Approval Scheme

If you are a national of any country outside the UK or EU/EEA/Switzerland and you are intending to undertake a postgraduate course in certain science, engineering or technology disciplines you must obtain an ATAS certificate before you can apply for entry clearance to come to the UK.

Click here for more information