Skip to Content

Student Dependant Visa

Student Dependant Visa

Student Dependant Visa
Bring your Family to the UK for more than 6 months

If you are a non-UK/non-Irish national and you are coming to study at Queen’s University Belfast as a postgraduate student for more than nine months or as a government-sponsored student for more than six months, your family members can apply to join you in the UK using the Dependant Visa route.

Dependant Visa Requirements

Applying for a Dependant visa

Dependant visa conditions

More Information

Home Office
Student Dependant visa
Click Here
Click Here

If you have any questions about applying for a Dependant visa, please email and our team will do our best to help.

Visas & Immigration
V&I Webpage
International Student Support
ISS Webpage