Do you need time and space to focus on your career development?
This 4-part programme provides researchers with time and space to focus on their career development.
It will enable you to develop a deeper understanding of the potential for career planning and aims to support researchers in looking at their interests and abilities, their career objectives and to develop career management strategies that work for them. The programme includes a personally tailored career consultation for those who effectively complete the first three workshops.
Participants will register for 'Workshop 1: Developing Your Research Career' only. Once registered, a place will automatically be reserved for you on workshop 2 and workshop 3.
Following attendance at all 3 workshops, participants will then be offered a slot for their Individual Career Consultation.
- Workshop 1: Developing your Research Career - 4 November 2022 | 9.00 am - 1.00 pm | In person
- Workshop 2: Developing your CV for Researchers - 4 November 2022 | 2.00 pm - 5:00 pm | In person
- Workshop 3: Preparing for Interviews for Researchers - 11 November 2022 | 9.00 am - 12.30 pm | Online
- Part 4: One-to-one Career Consultation
The course aims to assist you with:
- Identifying your career objectives
- Considering your career options
- Identifying your transferable skills
- Establishing how work fits into the rest of your life
- Developing your CV
- Preparing for interviews
- Career decision making