Bullying and Harassment Training
The Diversity and Inclusion Unit is pleased to announce a number of equality and diversity training sessions for QUB staff will take place throughout 2019 on Bullying and Harassment, Transgender Awareness, and Sexual Orientation Awareness.
Bullying and harassment training sessions for QUB staff will take place in the University on the following dates:
- 22 August 2019, 12.30-14:00 (Senate Room, Lanyon Building)
- 24 October 2019, 12.30 - 14.00 (Senate Room, Lnyon Building)
The sessions will cover the following topics: • QUB Core Values, Policies and procedures • Inappropriate workplace behaviour
- Bullying v Harassment
- Legal framework and examples of harassment (sexual; gender inc transgender; race; religion; disability; age; sexual orientation; pregnancy; etc)
- Consequences of bullying/harassment in the workplace
- Liabilities – organisational; personal and 3rd party
- Responsibilities of staff and managers
- Support available
We anticipate high demand for places, so you are encouraged to register asap to avoid disappointment, so you are encouraged to register asap to avoid disappointment. A sandwich lunch will be available for attendees.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any dietary requirements.
Please register via iTrent
Course Contact DetailsName: Diversity and Inclusion Unit
New Course: No
Course Type(s): Communication Skills, Equality and Diversity
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: Bullying, Harrassment,