Learning for All - Effective Remote Mentoring
26 January 2021, 09:30 - 13:00
24 February 2021, 09:30 - 13:00
This workshop will provide an understanding of the principles of mentoring, the core skills needed to provide an impactful mentoring experience and how to develop an effective mentoring relationship and experience.
- Understand the difference between mentoring and coaching, and the benefits of mentoring.
- Roles, responsibilities and confidentiality.
- Mentoring Tools & Techniques, explore facilitative versus directive
- Mentoring and how to encourage reflection.
- Questions and feedback.
- Your readiness to be a mentor.
- Action planning for application in the workplace.
Register via iTrent Self-Service
Course Contact DetailsName: Organisational Development
New Course: Yes
Course Type(s): Communication Skills, Leadership, Management and Supervisory, Personal and Career Development
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: Learning for All, Mentoring, Effective Mentoring