Learning for All - Interview Skills for Interviewees
To be confirmed.
This session aims to support staff who may need to prepare as an interviewee. In order to support career development and progression, some staff may need to better understand what might be expected at an interview and how to prepare to perform well as an interviewee. Please note: this is a general skills development event with an external facilitator. Participants will not receive individual advice for specific posts in Queen’s or elsewhere.
• Understanding different interview approaches that might be used during interviews
• What are interviewers looking for?
• How to maximise your preparation
• Anticipating questions and structuring answers
• Skills and tips for creating impact with your answers
• Dealing with nerves
• Increased skills through practice
• Action planning, receive tips and additional sources of information.
Register via iTrent Self-Service
Course Contact DetailsName: Organisational Development
New Course: Yes
Course Type(s): Personal and Career Development
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: Learning for All, Interview Skills, Interview Effectiveness, Career Development, Career Planning