Learning for All - Work Smarter
To be confirmed.
To be confirmed.
As the demands of working life get busier we are increasingly seeking ways to get the most out from our days. Developing focus, applying tools and techniques and challenging our mind-set can help up improve our effectiveness and help reduce the stress of a busy working life. This workshop will help you understand and apply appropriate time management approaches and techniques to get the most from your time.
You will develop a toolkit for time management and apply key skills to your current working style and practice, to improve your current productivity and personal effectiveness. You will consider what personal effectiveness means for you, your mind-set around focus and prioritising and the importance of planning and structure. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your own strengths and development areas with regard to making the best use of your time and you will be able to identify what barriers exist to getting through your list.
- Assess your key role priorities in line with time spent delivering these
- Consider your effectiveness and efficiency, are you prioritising the critical tasks?
- Does your mind-set and self-talk help or hinder our approach to being busy?
- Apply a practical time management tool to your current workload so that you can prioritise tasks by urgency and importance
- Tools for planning and scheduling
- Understanding your personal time wasters and identify approaches to minimising these
- Managing email effectively
- Dealing with distractions including interruptions and procrastination
- Action planning for application in the workplace.
This course is aimed at All Staff
Register via iTrent Self-Service
Course Contact DetailsName: Organisational Development
New Course: Yes
Course Type(s): Administrative Skills, Communication Skills, Personal and Career Development
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: Working, Working, Smarter, Style, Practice, Productivity, Effectiveness, Learning for All