Learning for All - Working Smarter - Manage Your Time While Remote Working
11 May 2021, 09:30 - 11:30
15 June 2021, 14:00 - 16:00
You will develop a toolkit for personal and professional time management and apply key skills to your current working style and practice, to improve your current productivity and personal effectiveness whilst working in this remote environment. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your own strengths and development areas with regard to making the best use of your time and you will be able to identify what barriers and challenge you might face can be overcome.
- Explore the impact of remote working has on our time, our expectations, our commitments both personally and professionally.
- Assess your role (professionally and personally) and your key commitments and expectations.
- Analysing and agreeing your priorities in line with expectations from others (teams, managers and family).
- Explore and understand the challenges and barriers that exist and how to overcome these.
- Implement structure and boundaries.
- Understanding your personal time wasters and identify approaches to minimising these.
- Action planning for application in the workplace.
Register via iTrent Self-Service
Course Contact DetailsName: Organisational Development
New Course: Yes
Course Type(s): Communication Skills, Personal and Career Development
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: Communication, Learning for All, Working Smarter, Manage Your Time, Remote Working