Managing and Motivating People and Teams Remotely
06 May 2021, 09:30 - 13:00
16 June 2021, 09:30 - 13:00
The challenging role of the manager has been made even more complex in the current remote working environment. The circumstances that have led to the need for remote working have had significant impact for staff and managers personally and professionally. The role of the manager to provide structure, guidance, support and be able to motivate are essential in these new ways of working.
This half day session will build the manager's confidence to effectively manage in the remote working environment. This session will consider the ‘mind-set shift’ in what success looks like for you and your team, to understanding, defining and truly being flexible with your team - while continuing to ensure contributions are as effective as possible.
- Explore the impact of remote working on our role as an individual and manager.
- Reflect the importance of managing yourself & managing your team.
- Defining the ways of working and expectations for your team.
- The importance of clear communications.
- Understand motivation and how to motivate others.
- Building confidence from sharing and learning from others.
- Action planning for application in the workplace.
Managers and Supervisors
Please register via iTrent Self-Service
Course Contact DetailsName: Organisational Development
New Course: Yes
Course Type(s): Communication Skills, Leadership, Management and Supervisory, Personal and Career Development
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: Learning for All, Managing and Motivating People, Remotely, Teams