Personal Development Review (PDR) Skills for Reviewees
A short, practical workshop for staff of all categories who wish to develop skills to support their PDR. This event is designed to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Focus the thinking of participants on the purpose of PDR, the expectations of PDR conversations and the benefits for both Reviewer and Reviewee
- Emphasise that meaningful, positive and ongoing conversations are the key to a successful PDR approach
- Develop practical skills to prepare for PDR conversations as a Reviewee
- Develop confidence and practical skills to participate in PDR conversations to agree priorities and plan for personal and career development.
- These workshops are designed to develop skills for PDR conversations
- Reviewers and Reviewees are encouraged to read the PDR policy, guidance and FAQs before attending the course
- Participants should seek further advice from their line manager if there are specific issues relating to PDR or Academic Progression as these may not be addressed during these skills sessions
- PDR Support for Staff
- PDR Skills Development workshops are facilitated by an external learning partner organisation: ThinkPeople Consulting;
- Participants will be provided with additional resources during these sessions.
All sessions will take place between 09:30 - 13:00, except for the 6 October session, which will be delivered in the afternoon.
4 February 2022
9 March 2022
6 April 2022
13 May 2022
A short, practical workshop for staff of all categories who wish to develop skills to support their PDR.
Register for this course via iTrent Self-Service
Course Contact DetailsName: Organisational Development
Telephone: 5381 / 1983
New Course: Yes
Course Type(s): Human Resources/Personnel Events
Staff Categories: All Staff
Keywords: PDR, Personal development review, review, reviewer, appraisal, appraiser