Skip to Content

modular - faq

How do I request a new website in CMS?

The Change Request Process needs to be completed before you can begin developing a new site.

Contact your Change Initiator who will discuss your requirements with you and submit the Change Request Form on your behalf. This Change Request then goes to the Digital Operations Group (DOG). This group will review the change request and you will be informed accordingly of the outcomes.

Please contact us through our SiteHelpdesk to find out who your Change Initiator is.

  • Last updated

  • Category

    IT Support
  • Service Area