Install Mediasite Mosaic on Windows
Mediasite Mosaic is the personal capture app that you can use to record your computer’s Display, Camera and Microphone audio. Once set up, the app allows you to do single click recording and upload directly to My Mediasite. To get started with the app, the first step in to install and register Mediasite Mosaic through your operating system’s app store which can be accessed from My Mediasite.
The easiest way to download Mediasite Mosaic is to start from My Mediasite.
- Go to My Mediasite and log in.
- Select Add Presentation > More Information > Download.
- A Mediasite Mosaic Web page will open, click on the Get it from Microsoft button
- The Microsoft store will launch, log in if prompted.
- Click Get App, then click Install. Once installation is complete click Launch.
- Click Yes to grant Mediasite Mosaic access to your microphone and camera.
Register Mediasite Mosaic for Windows
Before using Mediasite Mosaic it must be registered. While you would be able to record your screen without registering Mediasite Mosaic, the video won’t upload to My Mediasite. You will know that Mediasite Mosaic isn’t registered when you see Register to sign in near the upper right-hand corner of the app.
To Register Mediasite Mosaic you’ll need to access My Mediasite.
- Log in to My Mediasite
- Click Add Presentation > More Information > Register (Step 2).
- Mediasite Mosaic will open and register with My Mediasite.
Your username should then be displayed in the upper right corner of the app.