This page is a private Mediasite Team page, used for publishing out the images to be used in podcast feeds.
- The podcast episodes and RSS feeds are hosted on the Mediasite server management portal (http://mediasite.qub.ac.uk/mediasite/login)
- Podcast episodes are in shared folders attributed to the podcast authors, so are self-manageable
- Each RSS feed is sent through Google's FeedBurner (http://feedburner.google.com) which contains all of the metadata required by iTunes
- The images on this page are linked to by Google FeedBurner because iTunes requires a web-hosted image for each podcast feed.
- The Feedburner RSS feed is then submitted to iTunes by the author (https://itunesconnect.apple.com/login?module=PodcastsConnect) and everything filters through automatically.
Here's a link to a guide which can be shared to podcast authors, to help them submit to iTunes: https://www.podcastinsights.com/upload-a-podcast/
Here is the Guide from the Mediasite Team (Michael Kelly and Louis Farrell (the maestro) have edit rites)
Note: Images must be square, and minimum 1400×1400 (maximum 3000×3000).
Here is the Spanish Logo
Here is the Spanish Logo 2
Shaping Podcast Logo
Charter Podcast logo
In Conversation With Logo
A History of Pandemics Podcast
Peace and Conflict Thumbnail
Peace and Conflict 1400
Coronavirus and Trauma
Talking Film At QUB