Click the links below to view each video or watch the overview video by clicking the link below which will open a new Window. Use the icons at the bottom of the Sway to progressClick to watch Overview Video
Key Content Type Videos
On this page you will find links to the key topics. It is advisable that you attend a training course, but the content of these training sections should provide you with the information you need.
Also on this page is an interactive self paced sway video that will giude you through the process of running a webinar in the Univerisity using Adobe Connect.
- Adobe Layouts
- Adobe Connect - The Lobby
- Download Printable Guides and Files
- Things you will need
- How to Join a meeting
- Adobe Main PODS
- Launch Overview Video (Microsoft Sway)
Meeting Applications for Adobe Connect 9
Adobe Connect 9 meetings applications are backwards compatible with earlier versions of Adobe Connect. Please note that although there is currently no application for Linux, users on Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat and OpenSUSE) can still attend, host, or present in meetings in the browser.
As Adobe Flash is now being activly disabled in most modern browsers , a plugin is required to view the content.
You can setup this up via the following links.
- For Windows: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectsetup
- MSI installer for IT Administrators: http://www.adobe.com/go/Connectmsi
- Standalone installer for Windows: http://www.adobe.com/go/ConnectAppStandaloneSetup