PRISM Celebrates Lesbian Day of Visibility
PRISM encourages Queen’s staff to mark Lesbian Day of Visibility on Monday 26 April 2021 by flagging up a range of training sessions.
The day starts a week of events designed to celebrate lesbians and show solidarity with all LGBTQI women and non binary people. To mark the occasion, Stonewall have partnered with DIVA to deliver a number of free events, across the week, centred around lesbian experiences.
You can register here:
- Lesbian Inclusion at Work: Achieving our Potential: Tuesday 27 April, 2.00pm
- Reimagining Lesbian Leadership: Wednesday 28 April, 2.00pm
- The Community and Me: Self and Collective Care at Work: Friday 30 April, 2.00pm
Previous Stonewall blogs for Lesbian Day of Visibility are also available to read online:
- Lesbian Visibility Matters
- Lesbian Day of Visibility: Staying visible whilst staying in
- 7 lesbians open up about the importance of visibility
PRISM is open to all Queen's staff who identify as part of the LGBT+ community, and the network particularly welcomes new membership from marginalised and under-represented LGBT+ groups, including those from the transgender, non-binary, and bisexual communities.
Find out more about the network here.