0G.007, Peter Froggatt Centre, Queen's University Belfast
Panel discussion chaired by Tim O’Connor, former Secretary General to President of Ireland and Irish Government Negotiator.
Welcome address and panel introduction by Professor John Brewer, Interim Director of the Senator George J. Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security and Justice.
Panel members include:
- Mark Durkan, former Deputy First Minister of Northern Ireland and SDLP Leader
- Lord Reg Empey, former Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Investment and UUP Leader
- Gerry Kelly, former Junior Minister, Member of Sinn Féin negotiating team and North Belfast MLA
- Paul Murphy, former Deputy Secretary of State and Labour MP
- Liz O’Donnell, former Junior Minister for Foreign Affairs and Leader of the Irish Progressive Democrats