Aug - Sep 2018 News
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences International Scholarships
To support more International students to study their PhD at Queen’s University Belfast, the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (AHSS) is offering 3 further international PhD scholarships.
- 3 International Scholarships available
- Studentships start January/February 2019
- Closing date and time for submission of application: Friday 26th October, 4PM
1. Award Value
Full tuition fees paid for all years of programme, up to a maximum of three years.
2. How to apply?
Please complete an application for PhD study via the Direct Application Portal:
In addition to this application form, applicants are required to submit a short 2-minute video outlining why they want to come and study at Queen’s University Belfast.
Please provide a link or email your video to Lynda Mahon (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the closing date of 26 October 2018 at 4PM.
3. Summary Terms and Conditions
- This award is only available to students who are NOT enrolled in the University
- Students must be in a position to commence their studies before February 2019
- Award available to international students only - i.e. Students must be classified as international fee paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this scheme. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for international scholarships.
- Award available for students studying in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences only
- Applicants cannot be in receipt of any other funding supporting their PhD studies.
- The award is not transferable.
- Students must hold an offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2018-19 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
The deadline for application is 26 October 2018.
6. General Information
Please contact Lynda Mahon at (email@example.com) if you have any further queries.